Schedule
- The first of our group is expected to arrive at 7am.
- We will eat brunch at 10:30. For those of you who want to stick around after the game, Stephen will probably grill then, too.
- The game begins at 12:00.
- Food suggestions....
- Television
- Satellite Tuner
- Propane Burner and Skillet (Alice?)
- Generator (New for 2009 - Honda EU2000i)
Menu
Brunch/Breakfast Sandwiches We need: Bagels, Texas Toast, Muffins, Fruit, etc.
Afterward-Hamburgers We need: Cheese, Chips, Buns, Desserts
- Side Dishes
- Hashbrown Casserole - Jody Holl
- Cinnamon Rolls - Crutchfield
- Zuchini bread/chips - Megan Johnson
- Bagels and Veggie/Egg casserole - Rader
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts & Fruit/Chips - Rogers
- Bagels/Hamburger and hotdog buns - Terry Carter
- Desserts
- Rogers
- Fried Apple Pies - Ashley
- Misc.
- Plates, Eating Utensils - Alice
- Drinks
- The Rogers' Family



13 comments:
Guess I might as well start off the year with hashbrown casserole. Sign me up!!
I will make cinnamon rolls (the homemade kind) with cream cheese icing.
I'll bring zucchini bread for brunch and then some chips for after the game.
I will bring the "living room" stuff (College Gameday, baby!!), my skillet(s), do you want the propane grill on legs or my one burner small one, or BOTH? I will bring plates, eating utensils, and napkins.
In addition to the drinks, we will bring Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and fruit. We will also bring a dessert and chips for after the game.
Ashley is attempting to make fried apple pies! If it doesn't work out then we will bring muffins or something like that!! Wish me luck!
Unless you want bagels, I can get them instead of donuts. But I will not be there until 8:45 am or 9:00 am. Let me Know. GO CATS!!
Terry, as you can see, I have you down for hamburger and hotdog buns and one package of bagels. That is what we need. Thanks. Looking forward to seeing you.
We have 3 dozen Krispy Kreme football doughnuts. And I made some blueberry muffins, too.
LET'S GOT CAT'S!!
Blue, White, Blue, White, Fight, fight, Fight. G-o-o-o Cats!
Post a Comment