Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Florida @ Kentucky


UF vs. UK
Sept. 26, 2009
Schedule

  • The first of our group is expected to arrive at 10:00 or so.
  • We will eat at 4:30.
  • The game begins at 6:00.
  • Food suggestions....
Stuff Needed
  • Television
  • Satellite Tuner
  • Generator (New for 2009 - Honda EU2000i)


Menu

Because of the weather forecast we will not be grilling. We will be having barbecue and probably some sort of chicken

  • Side Dishes
    1. Strawberry spinach salad - Megan
    2. Green beans of some sort - Ashley
    3. Bacony potato salad - Sabrina
    4. Cesar salad, hbrown cass., veggie tray - Rogers
    5. Chicken wings - Terry
    6. Baked beans - Crutchfields
  • Desserts
    1. Megan - "puppy chow"
    2. Sabrina
    3. Ashley
    4. Friend of Crutchfields - cookies


  • Misc.

  • Drinks
    1. The Rogers' Family
Just click the comments link just below this line to add your comment. Thanks!

9 comments:

Rader Family said...

Whoo Hoo! I remembered to check the blog!!!! I will bring Bacony Potato Salad and a Finger Food Dessert. We plan to come much earlier this week!

Clay and Alice said...

I will bring the usual- TV,etc. plates, plasticware, etc. I am bringing some of my homemade salsa and chips. Let me know if we need anything else.

Megan said...

I'll bring a strawberry spinach salad and also some Puppy Chow (crispix cereal with choc, powdered sugar,etc.)Hopefully the rain will miss us!

McReynolds Family said...

We will bring a dessert of some sort and some green beans!!

Anonymous said...

I will bring hot wings w/ ranch dressing.

Rogers Family said...

We will bring Caesar salad, hashbrown casserole (per Amelia's request) and a veggie tray.

The Crutchfield Family said...

David is coming with my Dad. They will be bringing my grandmother's speciality baked beans...they are yummy! I hope you all have a great time, and stay somewhat DRY! There is still that 30 percent that could mean no rain :) Go Cats!

The Crutchfield Family said...

Also, our friends Kristen and Zack are coming they will bring a dessert, probably cookies!

Anonymous said...

Just figured out my password to get on here... My dad will bring broccoli casserole and I'm going to bring a KY Derby pie. See you all tomorrow!

Recent Comments