Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Alabama @ Kentucky


Alabama vs. UK
Oct. 03, 2009
Schedule

  • The first of our group is expected to arrive at 8:00 or earlier.
  • We will eat at 11:00.
  • The game begins at 12:21
  • Food suggestions....
Stuff Needed
  • Television
  • Satellite Tuner
  • Generator (New for 2009 - Honda EU2000i)


Menu

We will be having shrimp and steak kabobs. Last week the sides were amazing. I'm guessing more of the same. We are expecting a big crowd. Remember to leave early if possible to avoid the traffic problems that come with an early game time! Alice, we could easily have 50 people. Stephen said he would bring some brats and hotdogs to grill after the game if anybody wanted to stick around.

  • Side Dishes

    1. Macaroni and cheese -Brenda
    2. Cesar salad - Brenda
    3. Pasta salad - Brenda
    4. Oriental coleslaw - Jody
    5. Fruit - Megan
    6. Corn on the cob - Karen
  • Desserts
    1. Choc. chip bundt cake - Megan
    2. Choc. sheet cake - Jody



  • Misc.
    1. Wings - Terry
    2. Chips and salsa - Alice
  • Drinks
    1. The Rogers' Family
Just click the comments link just below this line to add your comment. Thanks!

10 comments:

Clay and Alice said...

Need to know how many we are expecting in attendance for tailgate. I want to be prepared. I am bringing some more of my homemade salsa and chips (not homemade). I am also going to bring some sweet tea and some lemonade. Are we eating after the game?

Rogers Family said...

We will bring pasta salad, caesar salad and macaroni and cheese (if I can figure out how to keep it somewhat warm).

Jody and Rich said...

I'll bring chocolate sheet cake for Big George and oriental cole slaw.

Megan said...

I'll bring a chocolate chip bundt cake and fruit.

Anonymous said...

I will bring hot wings!

Anonymous said...

Unless you need something else?

Rader Family said...

We will not be there before the game. Hope to see everyone afterwards.

McReynolds Family said...

I don't know if Jason and I will be there before the game or not to eat, that is why this post is late.We will bring a dessert! I don't know if I will be at the game, but Jason will be at least.

Rogers Family said...

Kelly, I am making chocolate chip cookies for George so I will a few dozen extra to bring for everyone.

Rogers Family said...

Really not trying to be the most active blogger. But when organizing our "stuff" bin, found 5 bags of chips unopened from last week. We will bring those back for after the game. I promise to be quiet now for the rest of the night.

Recent Comments