- The first of our group is expected to arrive at 12:00 to 1:00. We may not get our usual spot. Stephen does not want to be out at the lot freezing for 12 hours. Go figure! Give him a call if you have trouble finding us.
- We will eat at 5:30
- The game begins at 8:00. The senior day festivities begin at 7:30. We want to be all packed up and in the stadium by then.
- Food suggestions-Shredded cheese, sandwiches, chips(Fritos, etc.), crackers, sliced cheese.
- Television
- Satellite Tuner
- Generator
Menu
We will be having chili and/or soup.
- Side Dishes
- Chili & Crackers - Ashley
- Vegetable Soup - Brandy
- Oyster crackers, shredded cheese, Fritos - Brenda
- Sandwiches - Kelly
- Desserts
- Kelly
- Brenda
- Misc.
- Drinks
- The Rogers' Family


7 comments:
Ashley and Jason will bring Chili and a box of crackers!
The Rogers will bring a dessert, Fritos, oyster crackers, shredded cheese and drinks. We are trying to work on a plan for hot drinks also. i am sorry I can't bring chili. Andrew and I have to be at an academic challenge at Tates Creek High School at 7:30 am Saturday morning and are not sure how long we will be there.
Brandy and Dad will bring Vegetable soup.
Since we will have only two burners, we do not need anymore soup or chili. Thanks!
Do I need to bring double the amount of chili? Kelly are you making chili too? If I am the only one, then I can make more....Just let me know as soon as you can. Thanks!
I can put mine in a crock pot too, so we don't have to use a burner....
Drew, my dad, and I will bring sandwiches and probably a dessert. See you at 5:30.
Post a Comment