Wednesday, November 25, 2009

UT @ UK


UT vs. UK
Nov. 28, 2009
Schedule
  • The first of our group is expected to arrive at either 10:00 or 11:00.
  • We will eat at 5:00.
  • The game begins at 7:00.
  • Food suggestions....
Stuff Needed
  • Television
  • Satellite Tuner
  • Generator (New for 2009 - Honda EU2000i)

Menu

We will be having chili and grilled pimento cheese sandwiches. Chili, other sandwiches, chips, desserts, etc.

  • Side Dishes




  • Desserts





  • Misc.


  • Drinks
    1. The Rogers' Family
Just click the comments link just below this line to add your comment. Thanks!

6 comments:

Clay and Alice said...

As of now, Alice is bringing Clay (barring no sickness). I am bringing the propane grill, heaters, homemade dill pickles, TV (etc.).

McReynolds Family said...

We will bring chili!

Rogers Family said...

We will bring white chicken chili, chocolate chip cookies, and hot chocolate.

Kelly Besson said...

I am bringing pimento cheese, fritos, shredded cheese and a dessert.

Jody and Rich said...

I'm bringing semi-homemade white chocolate chip/macadamia nut cookies. Is there anything else we need???
Jody

The Crutchfield Family said...

Sorry. I have responded so late. We will come with some sandwiches and another something...I don't have any idea what yet! See you all tomorrow!

Recent Comments