Wednesday, November 4, 2009

EKU @ UK


EKU. vs. UK
Nov. 07, 2009
Schedule
  • The first of our group is expected to arrive at 8:00.
  • We will eat at 11:30.
  • The game begins at 1:00.
  • Food suggestions....
Stuff Needed
  • Television
  • Satellite Tuner
  • Generator (New for 2009 - Honda EU2000i)

Menu

We will be having grilled pork loin w/east-west barbecue sauce. Any side dishes and desserts are appreciated.

  • Side Dishes
    1. Mashed potatoes and yeast rolls - Brandy
    2. Baked beans - Jody
    3. Mac & Cheese - Rogers

  • Desserts
    1. Brownies - Brenda
    2. Brownies - Besson



  • Misc.
    1. Wings - Terry
    2. Chicken/Bacon wraps - Ashley
  • Drinks
    1. The Rogers' Family
Just click the comments link just below this line to add your comment. Thanks!

7 comments:

The Crutchfield Family said...

Hey Caden and I will bring yeast rolls, and mashed potatoes!!!

Jody and Rich said...

I'll bring homemade baked beans
Jody

Anonymous said...

I will bring chicken strips or wings

Rogers Family said...

I will bring mac & cheese and brownies. Trying to come up with something green, fresh or healthy. Do you have any requests, Kelly?

McReynolds Family said...

we will bring sweet chicken and bacon wraps for before and maybe after if there are any leftovers!

Kelly Besson said...

Brenda - one of your yummy salads is always good.

Clay and Alice said...

I have the TV, (yes, Terry there will be satellite this week). I have plenty of plates, forks, etc. I am also bringing a pineapple upside down cake, a small cheese ball w/crackers for snacks (Bart, I have the spicy mustard). I will bring some salsa and chips and some of my homemade pickles. Do we need heat this week?

Recent Comments