- The first of our group is expected to arrive at 8:00 - 8:30. Kelly, Sarah Ruth & Amelia!
- We will eat at 5:00.
- The game begins at 7:00.
- Television
- Satellite Tuner
- Generator
- etc.
Menu
We will be having Cedar Smoked Pork - yum! We could probably use a salad, slaw and/or veggie tray.
- Side Dishes
- Brandy -Bean Pot Medley
- Brandy -Creamy Onion Casserole
- Brenda - Fruit
- Karen - Slaw
- Desserts
- Brenda - Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Angela
- Bill
- Karen - Brownies
- Chips
- Bill
- Drinks
- The Rogers'
- Please indicate if you will be traveling to the Mississippi State Game in the comments. We need to order tickets by 9/12/08.
- Jason
- Ashley
- The Bessons
- Yoshi
- Karen
6. The Crutchfields (maybe)
University of Kentucky vs. Mississippi State
Nov. 1, 2008
Just click the comments link just below this line to add your comment. Thanks!



16 comments:
Comments for the Middle Tennessee State Game.
We are going to the Mississippi State game.
We found a large UK football with our stuff when packing up on Saturday. If it belongs to you, let us know. We will bring it back this Saturday.
The football is ours. Thank you.
Jason/Ashley-Thank you for updating the blog. I did get on tonight with intentions to at least try to update it. Thanks again.
The Sugitas are going to Mississippi State game! Go State!
Happy Birthday Kelly!!!
Have a great day!!!
I am bringing the same stuff this week as I brought last week. Happy Birthday, Kelly!!
I am bringing a Bean Pot Medley and maybe a creamy onion casserole.
Oh, Brandy is a maybe for the State game.
Hi guys! This is Bill Glenn (Paul's brother). I plan to join you all Saturday night. Our brother Jason may also be there. We have seats in Sec. 226, Row 33 this year. What would you like for me/us to bring?
Kelly,
I will of course bring cookies for Papaw George and a few extra. We have the drinks covered. What side dish would you like us to bring? It will need to be able to be prepared early Sat. and sit all day. I though maybe fresh vegetables or fruit that we could keep cool might work. Let me know what you think best and need.
We'll bring some kind of dessert! I'll have to let my dad know. Drew and I are still in need of 2 tickets. If anyone knows of anyone that has some extras please let me know. Thanks!!
Bill - You can bring a couple bags of chips and/or a dessert. Thanks
We will bring cole slaw, buns and brownies.
Jason and I will bring baked beans and maybe some cupcakes!! :)
OH NO! Not the Crutchfields (maybe)...Brandy (maybe)! I have the greatest husband in the world!!!
Post a Comment