Tuesday, August 19, 2008

September 6th - Norfolk State


Norfolk St. vs. Kentucky
Sept. 6, 2008
Schedule
  • The first of our group is expected to arrive 8:00. Arrive early to keep Jason and Ashley company!
  • We will eat at 4:00.
  • The game begins at 6:00.
Stuff Needed
  • Television
  • Local TV Tuner (digital)
  • Satellite Tuner
  • Generator
  • etc.

Menu

We will be having barbecue as the main dish. Besides side dishes, we also need buns and chips.

  • Side Dishes
    1. Karen - potato salad
    2. Brenda - salad/vegetable tray
    3. Barbara - baked beans
    4. Jody - hashbrown casserole
    5. Mykel and Amber - chips
  • Desserts
    1. Karen
    2. Jason and Ashley
    3. Barbara
  • Drinks
    1. The Rogers' family

Just click the comments link just below this line to add your comment. Thanks!

14 comments:

Clay and Alice said...

Clay and Alice will bring as always the TV, satellite receiver/tuner and the "dish" as well as paper products, forks, knives, spoons etc. We will also bring some chairs, our EZ-up tent, the flag pole, trash can, and the "living room carpet". Did I forget anything, Kelly?

Karen said...

I will bring a dessert, and potato salad. I will also bring Nico for the entertainment. We are looking forward to being apart of tailgating again this year. Yoshi and I really missed it.

mykel_tidwell said...

Amber and I will bring chips!!!! (College budget) What are the favorite types and we will get 3 or 4 bags.

Kelly Besson said...

Mykel and Amber, that sounds great. A couple of bags of plain, maybe Doritos and some Sunchips. We will eat anything! Thanks Alice! We look forward to seeing you there.

Jason said...

We will bring a dessert, the generator, and a power strip.

Clay and Alice said...

This is looking great!! I am so excited!! GO BIG BLUE!!!!! On-On-U-of-K!!!!!

Jody and Rich said...

At Bart and Amelia's request, I will bring hashbrown casserole.
Go CATS!!!
Jody

Jason said...

Posted by Ashley: Do we still need buns? Jason and I can bring those too....

Jason said...

Posted by The Crutchfields: Hey! David and I came back a little early from the beach in anticipation of TS Hannah! We are planning to come to the game! Ash, can we get the buns? Or is their any other request for additional foods?

Jason said...

Posted by Ashley: that is fine with me, brandy, if you all want to bring the buns..

Jason said...

Posted by The Crutchfields: Ok. We've got the buns and the KC Masterpiece! See ya soon!

Jason said...

Posted by The Crutchfields: Oh Yeah! The highlight of Cohen's beach trip...the beach. Caden's...the crabs. David and Brandy's...beating the Cards, and watching Vols LOSE!

Jason said...

Posted by Barbara: Hello football fans,
We'll bring baked beans and a dessert. We're looking forward to seeing Karen spell CATS, CATS, CATS and being with all of you on Saturday.

Barbara and Steve

Kelly Besson said...

Brandy, Angela Gardner is bringing buns as well. So you only have to bring half as many. Maybe 24 or so. We are looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow. For anyone else who wants to bring something, we could probably use another dessert.

Recent Comments